Pages


Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Journey Week 6 and 7

Wow a lot has happened in the last 2 weeks.  I was on vacation for a week and had a blast catching up with friends and family.

Week 6 weigh in was .6 pound lost.  I was a little frustrated with the results but kept telling myself a loss is a loss.

Week 7 weign in was 0 pounds lost but 0 pounds gained.  I was ESTATIC about this.  While on vaction I did not track one single point and I did not eat exactly healthy.  I did watch my portion sizes and I did work out HARD three of the 6 days I was gone.

The theme for the last 2 weeks has been RECONNECTING.  I was able to reconnect with 4 friends from high school.  3 of those friends I hadn't seen in almost 21 years and my other bestie I hadn't seen in 5 years.  What was so cool is even though we hadn't seen each other in 20 years, we acted and talked like it had just been days since we last had last seen each other.

I also got to reconnect with my 3 nieces who I hadn't seen in 5 years.  2 of my nieces were 2 years old last time I saw them and really don't remember how cool their Auntie Diva is.  I got to spend the day with them on Monday and it was so much fun.  They had me laughing so hard and I miss them so much.

I LOVED running outside while I was in Washington.  I have to find some running trails in Texas.  Nothing in Texas will compare to the scenery that I experienced in Washington.

We signed up for our 1st 5K run in March and now it's time to really get serious about this running and make it happen.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments:

About Me

I live in Texas with my wonderful husband, 2 daughters, 2 cats and 1 dog. There is never a dull moment in our house.