Pages


Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Journey Week 4

This week's weight loss was 1 pound.  I've lost a total of 5.4 pounds in 4 weeks.  My goal is to be at my target weight by the end of the year so if I keep losing a pound a week, I'll make it.

The theme for this week was CHAOTIC.  Older Drama Queen got hurt at a basketball game a little over a week ago.  We were at some type of doctor visit every day this week.  Juggling work, school, working out, and trying to stay on track with my eating proved to be very difficult.

While I stayed away from junk food and Cokes, I did not eat very well this week.  On top of taking care of Older Drama Queen, Little Drama Queen had the flu, and I was dealing with some sort of flu like illness myself.  I had no appetite all week and struggled with eating.

I did manage to work out but my 5K training was horrible.  I couldn't focus while running.  Mainly because I was battling a low grade fever, while sneezing and having a runny nose.  I will probably try week 4 again since it really will not do me any good to try week 5.

Friday night my body shut down completely.  I went to sleep around 9 pm on Friday and did not FULLY wake up until 12 am Sunday.  I did get up long enough on Saturday to eat some lunch, but that was about it.  And I'm not talking about laying in bed watching TV rest.  I'm talking about fully asleep, could not keep my eyes open.

So today is a new day and next week is a new week.  I'm going to try and run today and get back on track with my eating.  Wish me luck...

Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Janelle's Little Blog said...

If you ever want company running...I'm here...

About Me

I live in Texas with my wonderful husband, 2 daughters, 2 cats and 1 dog. There is never a dull moment in our house.