Pages


Monday, February 11, 2013

My Journey Week 5

I know I'm a day late in posting this blog.  Little Drama Queen had a gymnastics meet this weekend and her gym was hosting so I worked the whole weekend at the gym.

Weighed on Wednesday and was very pleasantly surprised that I lost 1.2 pounds.  I was still trying to get back into my groove of eating healthier and there was still some leftover stress from Older Drama Queen's knee injury.

The theme for last week was BLESSED!!!  I have really reconnected with friends that I went to high school with 20+ years ago and we have really inspired each other and held each other accountable.  In addition to reconnecting with friends, I have met some great ladies over the last 6 months or so.  I've even started a mini workout group and Little Drama Queen's gym.  We keep each other going and lift each other up when one of us just isn't feeling it.

I was a little nervous going into the weekend due to being at the gym 12+ hours each day.  I had 2 friends hold me accountable and make sure I didn't drink a Coke or run out and grab fast food.  They were even thoughful enough to not eat fast food around me.  I packed my food for the day and snacked when I got hungry.  Not one time did I crave a Coke or fast food.  I did have a few slivers of dessert and nachos on Sunday but I'm human and did not over do it.  I even earned activity points for walking around the gym like a chicken with its head cut off.

Well it's time to wrap up my day and prepare for tomorrow.  Got to start packing and getting ready for my mommy vacation.  Looking forward to seeing my friends and family in less than 48 hours!!!

No comments:

About Me

I live in Texas with my wonderful husband, 2 daughters, 2 cats and 1 dog. There is never a dull moment in our house.