A look into my world of raising 2 Drama Queens, keeping a happy marriage, maintaining a full time job, and herding 3 cats 1 full time dog and a grandpuppy that comes to visit every so often. Life is never boring for this DIVA.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
13 of 365-It's Raining Zebras
My youngest LOVES zebras. She got so much zebra stuff for Christmas that it looked like a zebra had thrown up in our house (zebra brush, zebra flat iron, zebra blow dryer, zebra gymnastics leo, zebra rainboots). Anyway, you get the idea. This morning when I got up she was all dressed and ready for school in her zebra attire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Follow
About Me
- Dara
- I live in Texas with my wonderful husband, 2 daughters, 2 cats and 1 dog. There is never a dull moment in our house.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(156)
-
▼
January
(31)
- 31 of 365 My Dinner
- 30 of 365 My New Journal
- 29 of 365 Stunning
- 28 of 365 TGIF
- 27 of 365 I Got Nothin'
- 26 of 365 Bent Out of Shape
- 25 of 365 Tiny Bubbles
- 24 of 365 Bbbbball Bbbball Bbbball
- 23 of 365 What's For Dinner????
- 22 of 365 I'm A Big Kid Now
- 21 of 365 Henna...Or Is It????
- 20 of 365 Some Closure
- 19 of 365 Got Cereal???
- 18 of 365 Scrappin'
- 17 of 365 Pedicure Anyone???
- 16 of 365 A Day In The Life Of A DIVA...
- 15 of 365 She Really Isn't That Bad
- 14 of 365 You've been a bad bad girl
- 13 of 365-It's Raining Zebras
- 12 of 365 Brrr...it's cold
- 11 of 365- I've found me a new love!!!
- 10 of 365 BLUE HAIR!!!!!
- 9 of 365- RIP Sara 1-05-00 to 1-09-11
- 8 of 365- I have a TEENAGER
- 7 of 365- BFF's since 2nd Grade
- 6 of 365- On the Border
- 5 of 365- Practice Practice Practice
- 4 of 365- First WIN!!!!
- 3 of 365- Basketball girl
- 2 of 365- See what I can do
- 1 of 365- He loves his iPad
-
▼
January
(31)
1 comment:
little diva in training... love it!
Post a Comment