- Posted by Diva Finch using Blogpress
A look into my world of raising 2 Drama Queens, keeping a happy marriage, maintaining a full time job, and herding 3 cats 1 full time dog and a grandpuppy that comes to visit every so often. Life is never boring for this DIVA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Follow
About Me
- Dara
- I live in Texas with my wonderful husband, 2 daughters, 2 cats and 1 dog. There is never a dull moment in our house.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(156)
-
▼
April
(23)
- 108 of 365 A Gooey Situation
- 107 of 365...Very Important PSA for Coffee Drinker...
- 106 of 365...Call It A Day
- 105 of 365...Cardiologist Needed
- 104 of 365...Happy Hour???
- 103 of 365...$1,500
- 102 of 365 New Bedroom Toy
- 101 of 365...Junk In My Trunk
- 100 of 365 My Week in Review
- 99 of 365 Look Mom...No Hands
- 98 of 365 If Looks Could Kill
- 97 of 365...I Feel
- 96 of 365 Whataguy
- 95 of 365...I'm A Dummy
- 94 of 365 Empty
- 93 of 365 Drill Baby Drill...
- 92 of 365...This Little Piggy Went OUCH
- 91 of 365...Wedges
- 90 of 365...Surgeon General's Warning
- 89 of 365 Dog Days of Spring
- 88 of 365 If You Give a Diva a Cookie...
- 87 of 365 Fall Down and Go Boom Part 2
- 86 of 365 You Go Granny
-
▼
April
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment