We walked into her room to wake her up and this is what we found....
Made her daddy so proud!!
A look into my world of raising 2 Drama Queens, keeping a happy marriage, maintaining a full time job, and herding 3 cats 1 full time dog and a grandpuppy that comes to visit every so often. Life is never boring for this DIVA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs I Follow
About Me
- Dara
- I live in Texas with my wonderful husband, 2 daughters, 2 cats and 1 dog. There is never a dull moment in our house.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(156)
-
▼
March
(27)
- 85 of 365 Diva and Geek Boy's Great Adventure Part 2
- 84 of 365 I found gas for $2.54 a gallon....
- 83 of 365 Fell Down and Went BOOM!!!
- 82 of 365 A Bug's Life...
- 81 of 365 Diva and Geek Boy's Great Adventure Part 1
- 80 of 365 Then and Now
- 79 of 365 Daddy's Little Girl
- 78 of 365 Hi My Name Is Dara
- 77 of 365 Heart Attack On A Plate
- 76 of 365 Oh How I've Missed You
- 75 of 365 Fabulous Friday Night
- 74 of 365 I Need A Break
- 73 of 365 She Loves Me!!!
- 72 of 365 Jesus Jeans
- 71 of 365 New Dress
- 70 of 365 Moley Moley Moley
- 69 of 365 Winning (As said in my Charlie Sheen voice)
- 68 of 365 Hemorrhoids
- 67 of 365 Peek A Boo
- 66 of 365 Happy Mardi Gras
- Sing You Home
- 64 of 365 Sweet Childhood Memories
- 63 of 365 Question of the Day....
- 62 of 365 That Time of the Year
- 61 of 365 Wild and Crazy Friday Night
- 60 of 365 I Do
- 59 of 365 A First!!!
-
▼
March
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment